In celebration of SG50 this year, the UKSSC and Singaporean UK Association (SUKA) have been working together with OSU to organize a 5km March for Charity on the 28th March. The event is a 5km charity walk/run that will be taking place in Hyde Park, London. All proceeds from the event will go towards Community Chest in Singapore. The key details are as follows:
Date 28th March (Sat)
Time: Flag off at 1000 hours (arrive at least 45 minutes ahead)
Location: Hyde Park, London
Flag off location: Bandstand, Hyde Park
Address:Hyde Park, ondon, W2 2UH. Note that nearest tube station is Hyde Park Corner
Sign-up Link: https://sg50-
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.
– For those who want to both participate & donate – click the “Get Ticket” icon in link to donate & you will be prompted to indicate if you can attend the March.
– For those who can’t join us on the 28th, we still hope you can donate. Also click “Get Ticket” icon to make your donation. The simple online process will later allow you to reflect that you are unable to attend.
– Both debit card & credit card accepted.
– 100% of funds raised go to Community Chest. Every dollar you donate will be matched by the Government.
– Singaporeans from across Europe can bring along family & friends.
– Pls could each participant in the Charity March make a donation. Bring along your e-donation ticket on the 28th.
Every donation you make, however big or small, will make a real difference. So pls start donating at https://sg50-