Greetings from British Council Singapore!
We would like to invite the relevant student societies to set up booths in our Pre-departure event for students heading to the UK this September.
Date: Saturday 25 July 2015
Time: 2.00pm to 6.30pm
(The exhibition will only be open from 4pm. Parents and students are in the auditorium for the presentations in the first 1.5 hours.)
Venue: Singapore Polytechnic Convention Centre (opposite Dover MRT)
To join us, please sign up at https://www.surveymonkey.
We will provide the following:
- Each booth will consist of a table and two chairs.
- A sign with your society’s name will be printed and placed on the table.
- You are welcome to bring anything else (such as University T-shirt, table top flags, etc.) for display. Please note that you will not be able to mount anything on the walls of the exhibition area.
- There’s no free wifi and power points are subject to availability.
- Please ensure the booth is ready by 4.00pm.
- We will send the floor plan closer to the event date.
Invitations will be sent to the students in mid-June. In the meantime, we hope you can help to promote this on your Facebook page or other communications with the Year Ones. Here’s the link for them to register.
If you’re planning your own orientation/welcome event, please avoid Saturday 25 July 2015.
We will be putting more information about the event on our Education UK website soon.
Should you have any other queries, please feel free to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.